It’s no secret that Nigerians like bright colors and non-standard fashion solutions. Therefore, the review of latest Ankara styles in vogue attracts increased attention each season. Ankara designs are universal. You can easily create a business or solemn image. We invite you to consider the latest trends in the fashion and style industry.
Dresses, like no other clothes, are capable of emphasizing femininity, fragility, and irresistibility. A capricious fashion puts forward new demands every year. And we should take them into account.
The most feminine element of clothing is presented in a huge variety of Ankara styles for ladies. Gowns can be divided into such types: casual, evening, cocktail, business, and also a wedding. They have maxi, mini, and midi lengths. A special category is native dresses (national costumes).
Sheath dress is considered the most popular fashion trend in the world of business clothes. Thanks to the strict and direct silhouette, beautiful design of collar and sleeves, you can feel elegant and attractive even in a gray working day.
A-silhouette is present in almost all new collections. Designers like this style because it is incredibly beautiful and spectacular.
As for the types of light women’s dress, it is worth noting sundresses, kimono, tunics, dress-shirts, and sports models. But professional stylists also distinguish such models:
- Cover up – mini dress that usually worn over a swimsuit.
- Fit-and-flare dress – begins with a fitting top on thin straps or without them, ends with a short sharply flared skirt.
- Hoodie dress – a dress with a hood that can be worn with leggings or jeans.
- Surplice dress – short gown with a V-neck and three-quarters sleeves.
- Chemise – looks like a big loose shirt.