Delectable Nollywood actress, Chika Ike is not only beautiful, she is one talented lady who daily seeks to get better, and impact more lives.
Ever since her debut into the movie industry, it has been one achievement after the other for her and we must say she is really doing well.
Here are some interesting things to know about her
1. Chika Ike (born November 8, 1985) is Nigerian actress, entrepreneur and philanthropist.
2. She is a UN Ambassador, Refugee Ambassador for Displaced persons and founder of the Chika Ike (Help A Child) Foundation.
3. She hails from Amoli in Awgu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
4. She started acting at age six in her local church and watched a lot of movies while growing up; and was perhaps inspired by this to join the movie industry.
5. After graduating from UNILAG with a degree in Human Kinetics and Health Education, she landed her first roles in the movies Sweetlove and Bless the Child, directed by TChidi Chikere in 2005.
6. She has acted in movies like Heart of a Fighter, The Seekers, Street President, Unstoppable, Dangerous Beauty, Before the Rain, Royal Promise, Power of Beauty, The Prince of My Heart, Mirror of Beauty, My Only Girl, Wisdom of the Gods, Soul Engagement, and Love Wins among others.
7. In Setember 24, 2011, Chika was appointed by the United Nation Organization as World Youth Ambassador.
8. The actress got married to Tony Eberiri in 2006, and divorced in 2013, later citing domestic violence as the reason why she opted out of the marriage.