Hair on the body, especially visible parts can be such an embarr@ssment. Most men will even say that they do not like women who have too much hair on their body- especially the legs.
So why live with hairy, embarr@ssing body parts when you can easily get rid of it without using a blade, shaving sticks or going through stress.
Here are some easy steps to take:
1. Sugar – Lemon
Sugar when mixed with lemon juice and water will help to remove unwanted hair and exfoliate the skin to remove accumulated dead skin. Lemon juice naturally bleaches the skin and remaining fine hair.
How to use:
- Combine 2 tablespoons of sugar and 10 tablespoons of water in a small bowl.
- Once the sugar melts, add 2 teaspoons of lemon juice into it and stir well.
- Clean the area you want to remove the hair and pat dry.
- Apply the mix to the area and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now wet your finger and gently scrub off the mixture.
- Rinse off with water and pat dry.
- Repeat the process 2 – 3 times a week.
2. Sugar with Lemon Juice
This process of sugaring works by removing hair just like the waxing done in spas and beauty parlours. As it contains non-toxic ingredients, it is also suitable for sensitive skin. The results of this process are much longer than shaving. This process doesn’t require any cloth strips like waxing.
How to use
- In a pot add 2 cups of sugar, 1/2 cup of lemon juice and a cup of water.
- Turn the heat on, place the pan on heat and let the mixture boil.
- Once the mixture boils, the temperature quickly rises so it is very to stay there without leaving it unattended.
- Using a candy meter, measure the temperature.
- Once the temperature reaches 240 degrees, remove from the flame and pour into a gl@ss container.
- Let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
- Clean the area you want to apply the mixture and pat dry.
- Apply baby powder on the area you want to put the sugar scrub.
- Scoop out the mixture and spread it in the direction of the hair.
- After few minutes, remove it in the opposite direction of the hair.
- Wipe the area with a wet cloth and pat dry.
- Repeat the process as required.